Pamper yourself for 79 AED instead of 250 AED with a 60 minute Moroccan Bath and a Manicure at Al Anqaa Ladies Saloon
In A Nutshell
- Traditional Morrocan Soap Mask is used
- Cleansing, scrubbing and steam
- Manicure includes Nail Polish
The Fine Print
- 1 groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for 3 months, including Eid and Ramadhan
- French Manicure not included
- Open Saturday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 10:00 pm and Fridays from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Book in advance, please call : 065309378
Dead skin on your body is like dust on your table; ugly, unnecessary and unclean. Don’t be stuck looking like one big flake and go for a nice scubbing at Al Anqaa Ladies Salon. 79 AED will get you a Moroccan bath worth 250 AED.
The Moroccan bath will start by gently cleansing the body followed by a tender scrubbing that rubs away dermal waste with a loufa .The bath will finish of with a steam and a special mask using traditional Moroccan soap. After the 60-minute cleanse your look will be topped off with a bonus manicure with a colour of your choice. Who could say no to that!?
Fill up your day and use this voucher during Ramadan or gift it for Eid!