20 AED instead of 120 AED or 40 AED instead of 260 AED to Spend on a Ticket from RAK Airways.
In A Nutshell
- Fly value to Bangladesh, Egypt, India or Saudi Arabia.
- The national airline of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Groupon value is deductible from actual ticket value.
- First Middle Eastern airline to actively use social media to engage with its passengers.
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Valid till 15 Sep. 2011.
- 20 AED groupon valid for a single ticket, 40 AED groupon valid for a return ticket.
- Not valid with other offers.
- For more information, please call 07-2075000.
It’s easy for Bill Gates to compare the invention of flying to the first real World Wide Web, bringing people closer. But if travelling depends on the monies saved up for an entire year, going around the world in 80 days might seem like a myth. But if you believe you can fly, we assure you that you will soar high with today’s Groupon. Grab today's Groupon to spend 20 AED instead of 120 AED or 40 AED instead of 260 AED on a ticket from RAK Airways.
The moment you step on board, you will experience the difference. The spacious Boeings allow you to maintain a healthy distance from your fellow travelers. Plus, enough leg room helps compulsive flight work out fanatics a chance to stretch. Timid flyers needn’t worry either. The friendly crew make you feel at home with sumptuous meals and give you the comfort that your racing heart needs. And if you have to carry your world with you even for a couple of days, you are entitled to a 30 kg luggage.
Fly to five cities in four countries for now. Located about eighteen kilometres from the city centre, the airport is not only modern, with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities but also boasts a 3,760 metres long runway capable of handling the biggest aircraft currently in service, including the new A 380. Once you check in, enjoy lounging around in what they call the RAK Advantage area. With more destinations in the pipeline, RAK Airways could be your ticket to being a globe-trotting hippie. For a value-for-money airline, the service is on par with any other carrier. Make a call now and reserve your seats for some real value-for-money flying.