The Ultimate Luxurious 5-star Phuket Retreat - AED 2600 instead of AED 5200 value for 5 Nights in 190sqm Serenity Grand Suite at Serenity Resort - Two People Will Enjoy Panoramic Sea Views, Daily Breakfast, Plus a relaxing 90 minute massage
In A Nutshell
- 190sqm Grand Suite with oversized panoramic sea view balcony
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- 3 Flat screen TVs, DVD/CD Entertainment Centre and European kitchen
- Oversized bathtub and shower
- Daily breakfast included
- 90 mins spa treatment
- Twice-daily maid service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Access to fitness centre, mountain bikes and canoes
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid up to 31 October 2011
- Extra person at 184 AED net per night including breakfast (excluding massage)
- An extra child below 12 at 92 AED per night including breakfast ( excluding massage). Free if sharing bed with parents.
- Resrvation subject to availability, please contact email@example.com for enquiries
Thailand is often known as the land of gold. The popular title has nothing to do with the shiny metal but with the white sandy beaches and warm hospitality that adds a tinge of lustre to this land. Pack your bags and step into the magical allure of the far-east with today's Groupon. Live in a luxury two-bedroom grand suite for two people at Serenity Resorts & Residences at Phuket for 2600 AED instead of 5200 AED.
Serenity Resorts & Residences represents life in Phuket. Tranquil, luxurious with panoramic views of the azure waters and far away from the usual and even the unusual. The luxury suite with a large balcony onto an idyllic tropical garden comes complete with anything the pampered city-goers can think of. The suite consists of a bathroom with oversize tub / shower, 2 bedrooms, full European kitchen, flat screen TV, safe, and 2 x daily cleaning. Ready to cater to your whims and fancies, your personal concierge at the resort make you feel like royalty. Heighten your senses at the Spa and enjoy a 90 minute massage from trained therapists. Dive deep into the Thai psyche, emerging with a tolerance for searingly spicy food, a mastery of doing nothing and experiencing what the gurus call a state of thoughtlessness. Welcome to a life-changing experience disguised as a holiday.