Kerala is where India slips down into second gear, stops to smell the roses and always talks to strangers. Slow down with today’s Groupon. Stay 2 nights and 3 days at the award winning ayurvedic resort, Kairali for 499 AED instead of 2822 AED.
Welcome to Kerala. A strip of land between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, its perfect climate flirts unabashedly with a tourist’s soul. Especially at Kairali Ayurvedic Resort, offering the enchanting combination of lush Kerala scenery, luxurious facilities and endless activities as well as a strong health focus based on Ayurvedic principles and treatments. Set amidst 50 acres of lush greenery in Palakkad, Kerala – “God’s Own Country,” the resort’s captivating beauty and distinct service attracts discerning visitors from all over.
Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort features 30 exclusive villas which are distinctively designed and equipped with comfortable interiors that blend with the resort’s scenic backdrop. Each room is equipped with modern facilities including air conditioning, television, telephone, and 24 hour hot and cold running water. The resort’s enchanting landscape includes a 1.5 km long winding pool with colourful fountains and waterfalls, proving an atmosphere for rejuvenation and pure relaxation! The resort’s traditional oil massages and health rejuvenation plan are completely natural and can be availed at extra cost. The treatments are carried out under the guidance and supervision of experienced Ayurvedic Doctors.
Awards and Accolades received by Kairali Health Resort:
- Selected as one of the top 10 in Asia, and among the top 50 Ayurvedic Resorts in the World by National Geographic Travel
- Awarded the prestigious Green Leaf Certification (the highest level of classification for Ayurveda Centres) by both the Government of India and the Government of Kerala
- Awarded the 2005 Spa Asia Crystal Award for the best Ayurvedic Centre
- Kerala Government is planning to set the Ayurvedic Healing Village as a benchmark for all the other Ayurveda Health Resorts
- Awarded the prestigious PATWA Award (Pacific Area Travel Writers Association Award) for pioneering and promoting Ayurveda at the ITB, 2007 in Berlin, Germany.
- Nominated at The World Travel Award in 2009 and 2010. It is one of the most prestigious and sought after awards programme in the travel and tourism industry.