Witness the magic of Kerala's backwaters! 995 AED instead of 1990 AED for a Half-Board 4 Nights 5 Days stay for 2 in a Boutique Premium Home at Maria Heritage and Spa
In A Nutshell
- 4 nights / 5 days accommodation for 2 in the A/C deluxe or heritage room at Maria Boutique Home Stay
- Breakfast / Dinner & Evening tea - All days
- Half day country boat trip
- Transfers to and from the airport/train station
- Additional trips will be charged extra
- Complimentary Ayurveda massage for the couple
- Authentic South Indian cuisine
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for 4 months
- Valid for 2 people
- Not valid with other offers
- Book in advance, please call 050-6614573 or 050-4402329 or contact: email@example.com
- Children up to 8 years old admitted free of charge (extra bed provided at additional cost)
- Children 9 and older need to purchase a voucher
Goodbyes are the worst part of any journey. But if you find it hard to leave even before you get there, you'll know why Keralites refer to their home as God’s own country. Grab today’s Groupon to enjoy the backwaters that meander through Kerala. Stay 4 nights 5 days in a boutique premium home – Maria Heritage and Spa for 995 AED instead of 1990 AED.
The Maria Heritage and Spa is situated on a two acre property, nestled in the backyard of Kerala. Kerala is where India slips down into second gear, stops to smell the roses and always talks to strangers. A strip of land between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, its perfect climate flirts unabashedly with the fertile soil, and everything glows. Look forward to a vacation in green paradise. Cruise along on a houseboat, listening to the murmur of slow water, sound of the birds and the whispers of the wind.
Arrive at the Cochin International Airport / Railway Station. The tour coordinator will meet and drive you to the Boutique Premium Homestay. Be welcomed with dinner and drinks.
Begin the first half of the day at the Ayurveda Spa. Recharge yourself. Enjoy the second half of the day with a boat ride around the backwaters. Visit villages, farms and the famed snake boats.
A half day house boat trip along the Vembanad Lake and enjoy the traditional cuisine cooked and served onboar (This is an optional tour with payment of USD 125 for two adults) Or spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Day 4 - Photo session
Take home memories with a themed photo shoot for the couple in traditional Keralite attire
Transfer to Cochin International Airport / Railway Station