Without vacations, suitcases and passports
would feel utterly useless and will attempt to catch attention by imprisoning
anything that comes within 3 feet of it or by randomly flapping open to reveal
a very unflattering passport picture. Reestablish relationships with
holiday-mainstays with today’s Groupon: get a 2-night stay in a Superior Room
for AED 419 instead of AED 699 at Hanoi Triumphal Hotel in Vietnam.
Hanoi Triumphal Hotel is located in the heart of the city, offering tourists one of the best accommodation options available in Hanoi. The hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife areas in Hanoi’s historic Old Quarter. It is also just a 10-minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and a 38-minute drive from Noi Bai International airport. With this deal, Groupies get to enjoy a 2-night stay in a spacious and beautifully-appointed Superior Room. The room features modern amenities such as Air-conditioning, electronic safe, TV with cable channels, individual climate control, high-speed Wi-Fi, coffee/tea-making facilities and more. All guests can avail of perks such as concierge services, laundry services, room service and more. This deal also comes with breakfast, a full-day tour of Halong Bay, and lunch. Groupies can also opt to visit some of the attractions near the hotel including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Ngoc Son and Bach Ma temple, Hoan Kiem lake (Lake of Sword Restored), Lenin statue and park, Hoa Lo prison, Thang Long water puppet theatre and the night market.
- Located in the heart of the city
- With Concierge services, laundry services, shoe shine service and room service
- Fire protection and smoke detector
- Foreign currency exchange
- With easy access to restaurant, shopping and night life in Hanoi’s historic Old Quarter
- 10-minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and 38-minute drive from Noi Bai International Airport
- Cable television
- With foot massage facilities
- With Bar and lounge and rooftop restaurant
- Superior room
- 22 sqm twin room
- With king-size bed
- Air-conditioning, rain shower, telephone, electronic safe, hair dryer, refrigerator, TV with cable channels, individual climate control, high-speed Wi-Fi, coffee/tea-making facilities and drinking water
- Welcome baskets upon arrival
Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum is a large memorial to the Vietnamese leader in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the centre of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Ho read the Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- The One-Pillar Pagoda is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. It is regarded alongside the Perfume Temple, as one of Vietnam's two most iconic temples.
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of Sword
- Hoan Kiem Lake is a lake in the historical center of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. The lake is one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life. According to a legend, emperor Le Loi handed a magic sword called Heaven's Will which brought him victory in his revolt against the Chinese Ming Dynasty back to the Golden Turtle God (Kim Qui) in the lake and hence gave it its present name.
- Hoa Lo prison
- Hoa Lo prison was a prison used by the French colonists in Vietnam for political prisoners and later by North Vietnam for prisoners of war during the Vietnam War.
- Thang Long water puppet theatre
- Ngoc Son and Bach Ma temple
- Lenin statue and park
- Night market