Dual or triple sim with the iPhone 4 Q Sim starting from AED 89. Perform auto-switching between Sim cards! preorder now- 75%
Dual or triple sim with the iPhone 4 Q Sim starting from AED 89. Perform auto-switching between Sim cards!
In A Nutshell
- Two SIM Cards available in one iPhone
- Auto-switch between SIM Cards; Enable to edit switching time
- Enable to edit display name of SIM
- Perfectly fitting iPhone 4 gives a non-slip coating
- Cut outs for all the iPhone 4's features--without removing it from the case
- Slim fitting design adds no extra bulk and fits perfectly in your pocket
- Ideal companion for iPhone 4
- Menu option for SIM switching
- One Dual SIM Card Adapter with Case
- iPhone unit is not included in the package
Option 1: Dual Sim for AED 89 instead of AED 350
Option 2: Triple Sim for AED 99 instead of AED 470
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- Covered by the supplier
- 30-day exchange warranty
How To Get It
- AED 20 delivery will be added upon choosing your deal
- Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery
- Verify and update your delivery information upon checkout
- Please ensure your phone number is correct
- Delivery Terms and Conditions apply
Multi-tasking experts can sing and dance, and dance and sing all at the same time. Encourage your smartphone’s dual-tasking tendencies with today’s Groupon: get an iPhone Q Sim starting from AED 89.
Own and use two numbers in a single phone courtesy of this device’s extra Sim slots. Groupies can perform auto-switching methods between Sim cards, and its non-slip coating means it attaches itself securely to iPhone’s sturdy built casing. Groupies need not to physically remove it from the case, and its slim fitting design adds no extra bulk for easy fitting inside pockets. This is the ideal companion for the iPhone 4, with features designed specifically to complement adored Apple smartphone.
Atiq Liusie General Trading Co. (ALGTCO) is an international trading firm importing and exporting a wide variety of consumer goods such as foodstuff, houseware products, Home Appliances, Toys , and Fitness to customers throughout the United Arab Emirates and beyond. The Company's activities are the product of a joint venture operation with the China National Cereals Import and Export Corporation (COFCO). Atiq Liusie has also quickly expanded their product portfolio. From foodstuff and household in 1980, the company has quickly expanded to household items. In 2002 , the company began selling fitness equipment including "GYMTRONIX" the leader in EMS fitness, toys, educational and electronic items and personal care items. In 2009, MGA Entertainment, maker of BRATZ tm has selected Atiq Liusie to be their exclusive agent for Moxie Girlz, Rescue Pets, BFC and MyPets3D for the Middle East region.