Make an escape to Cape Town South Africa this Summer! 1606 AED instead of 3345 AED with a 5 night stay for 2 people the Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel
In A Nutshell
- Modern, spacious open plan bedroom to bathroom concept
- Breakfasts inluded and they include bubbly
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna
- Spectacular view of the Atlantic ocean
- Located in one of the most prestigious areas of Cape Town- millionaire’s residential areas
- Walking distance from the world famous Clifton 1, 2, 3 and 4th beaches
- Minutes away from Victoria and Alfred waterfront
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per account
- Valid till 31st August 2011
- Not valid with other offers
- Advance booking required, please call +27 (0) 214331852
- Children accomodated at an additional 81 AED per night (please indicate that you have children while booking
- The Groupon is applicable for top floor sea view rooms OR garden rooms adjacent to the jacuzzi area (subject to availability)
- Also Taxes are included in the price
If Cape Town was in the dating game, good looking, social, fun-loving and sporty is how its profile would read. Court the visual harmony and cosmopolitan atmosphere and pay homage to the Mother city of South Africa with today’s Groupon. Stay 5 nights at the exotic Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel and enjoy breakfasts with bubbly for 1606 AED instead of 3345 AED.
The beautiful Grande Kloof Botique Hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island in Cape Town. Located in one of Cape Town's most luxurious residential areas, between Sea Point and Bantry, the hotel is walking distance to the world famous beaches of Clifton 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th beaches. Be privy to modern, spacious open plan bedroom to bathroom concept. Sea Point and Bantry Bay's restaurants and cafes are only a short stroll down the street, and the Victoria and Alfrent Waterfront just a 3 minute drive away. The hotel offers wi-fi, Jacuzzi, sauna, outdoor swimming pool, parking and service-minded staff.
The hotel is located 25 kms from Cape Town Airport and opt for the VIP option to be picked up from the airport and be taken directly to the hotel. The staff also offers reservations for dining, etc. on request. Make a call and do not forget to ask for a second date.