Squeeze into that tight parking spot with a Car Reverse Sensor for AED 59 instead of AED 120. Available in 6 Colours preorder now- 51%
Squeeze into that tight parking spot with a Car Reverse Sensor for AED 59 instead of AED 120. Available in 6 Colours
In A Nutshell
- Car reverse sensors
- Alarms with display and changing sound
- Includes six months warranty
- Sensors detect the whole range of back area
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- Deal may Require installation by a proffesional mechanic which isn't included in the deal
- Covered by the supplier
- 6-months warranty
How To Get It
- AED 20 delivery is payable upon delivery
- Allow 3 weeks for delivery
- Verify and update your delivery information upon checkout
- Please ensure your phone number is correct
- Delivery Terms and Conditions apply
They say that one’s future driving skills can be measured during instances when he is asked to check the signal lights: if he says, “Yes, it is. No, it isn’t...”, he will be a terrible driver. Wow them with your driving and parking skills with a car reverse sensor for AED 59 instead of AED 120 from ATC Car.
- Voltage :12V
- Maximum detecting range: 1.5m
- Detecting angle: Approx. Horizontal 90', Vertical 90'
- Available in 6 colors: Black, White, silver, Dark Grey, Red and Gold
- 1 box contains 4 sensors
Like an built-in traffic warden in the car’s back bumper, this sensor detects obstacles and bumps at the rear of a car. Problematic parkers can appreciate the alarm with display, and the gizmo's ability to detect the entire back area. These lights then work with a series of sounds that changes to point out increasing proximity before a slightly dented neighbour does.
ATC Car is part of a group of companies that was established in 1965 in the United Arab Emirates and is currently considered to be one of the leading companies in its fields since it was established. The company plays a major role in the development of auto parts, car alarms, car parking sensors, car multimedia and DVD systems, accessories and more in the country.