Holiday in Paris: 1, 2 or 3 nights for 2 in the heart of the capital with Breakfast and a Cruise along the Seine starting from AED 424
In A Nutshell
- Option 1: 1 nights with breakfast and a cruise on seine for AED 424 instead of 1661
- Option 2: 2 nights with breakfast and a cruise on seine for AED 757 instead of 3140
- Option 3: 3 Nights with breakfast and a cruise on seine for AED 1090 instead of 4657
- The hotel is located at the center of the first “green district” of Paris
The Fine Print
- Multiple Groupons allowed
- Valid till March 31st, 2012
- Valid for 2 persons coming together and sharing the same room
- Visitor’s tax is not included : 1.8 euros per person per night
- Baby bed for free on demand, upon availability
- Triple bedroom for an extra 39 euros to pay directly to the hotel
How to Book
- Booking required: Call 00.3184.108.40.206.89
- Changes to your booking must be communicated at least 48h in advance to the hotel
Well informed, eloquent and oh-so-romantic, the ‘City of Light’ is a philosopher, a poet, a crooner. As it always has been, Paris is a million different things to a million different people. Contribute your own definition with today’s Groupon. Take off to Paris for 1,2 or 3 nights and stay in a 4 star hotel in the heart of the capital along with breakfasts and a cruise along the romantic Seine starting from AED 424.
gives you the possibility to dive in the diversity that the French capital offers,
with a 2 night-stay in a charming hotel of oriental style, in the heart of the
first green district of Paris, near the Parc Montsouris. In the heart of the
14th arrondissement, next to the subway station Porte d’Orléans, your hotel is
a 5 minute walk from the Parc Montsouris, 20 minute from the Eiffel Tower or
from the center of Paris with Châtelet and le Marais.
Paris has more recognisable monuments than any other city in the world, but its tree-shaded boulevards, romantic bridges illuminated by wrought-iron lamps and wicker chair-lined café terraces all have a timeless familiarity too. There is so much of it to explore.