From the moment you arrive in Marrakesh, you’ll get the distinct feeling you’ve left
something behind – a toothbrush or socks, maybe? What you’ll be missing in
Marrakesh is predictability. But enjoy the predictable luxury with today’s
Groupon. Enjoy a 4,5, or 7 night stay at the beautiful Kenzi Club Medina
starting from AED 2099*.
The Kenzi Club Agdal Medina 5 * (KCAM) is located in the heart of wintering in the area of Agdal, on the main avenue Mohamed VI. As the tourist center of Marrakech, the hotel is only 5 minutes by shuttle bus from downtown, just minutes from the Medina (3 km from the famous Place Jemaa El Fna) and only 5 km the airport.
Style & atmosphere:
In addition to its strategic position and power, this luxurious 5-star hotel enjoys an idyllic natural setting near unexpected, since it is in the middle of 10 hectares of olive trees at the foot of the Atlas. The KCAM is thus ideal for sightseeing as well as to relax in the open air in front of the breathtaking scenery. Combining traditional Moroccan influences and contemporary design, the club looks like a small village comprising a main building private, other side, and 9 units / riads which will divide the rooms and suites. Note that the KCAM also wants an ecological hotel with its own treatment plant.
The rooms are spacious and decorated with great finesse. They all have air conditioning, LCD TV and satellite channels, mini bar, safe, balcony and a private bathroom with hair hair.
The hotel restaurant serves world cuisine or more traditional buffet hot and cold, enough to satisfy every desire. The KCAM also includes a gourmet restaurant, a snack bar beside the swimming pool, a trendy bar with dance floor busy day and a disco.
Food & Beverage:
The All Inclusive includes buffet meals and beverages, including alcoholic beverages, daily from 6:00 to 23:30 (excluding gourmet restaurant Morocco)
Activities / Services Free on site:
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Private parking (reservation is needed)
- 2 outdoor swimming pools, a heated children's pool + 1
- sensory Indoor Spa (as included in the Groupon offers)
- Sport: tennis courts, mini football, shooting, archery, beach volleyball courts, basketball courts, a jogging track,
- Mini-Farm for children
- Vegetable garden and aromatic
- Activities, games and evening entertainment and shows every night
Activities / services to participate:
- 1500 sqm Spa: sauna, steam rooms, jacuzzi, massages, ... (paid services beyond those included in the offer)
- Hairdresser - Beauty
- Car rental
- Mini club for children
- Near the hotel: golf courses, clubs (Pacha), restaurants and trendy bars, water park
To discover in Marrakech
- Jemaa El Fna: Berber merchants, acrobats, snake charmers, storytellers, fortune tellers, ...
- Monuments and Architecture: El Koutoubia Mosque, The Almoravid Koubba, Bab Agnaou, Ben Youssef Madrasa, graves Saadi, the Palace on Badii, fountains Echrab or chouf El Mouahssine, Les Jardins Majorelle, the riads
- La Palmeraie
- Outputs: Pacha, Théâtro the Bo & Zin, Nikki Beach, Red Beach, Jad Mahal, the Comptoir Darna, ...
To discover around Marrakech
- Ourika Valley (30 km)
- Lake Takerkoust (54 Km)
- Toubkal National Park (70 km)
- Oukaimeden (74 Km)
- The Ouzoud (150 km)
"A luxurious" My wife and I stayed at this beautiful hotel, we were very well received and very well informed for trips to prices, the rooms are spacious with balcony. Everything is done for your comfort, rider and smiling staff, a wide choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything is neat and appetizing! We are very pleased and would highly recommend this excellent hotel. Luke and Emily de Paris (written notice 20 September 2011, TripAdvisor)
"Holiday exceptional happiness" Since we start a club, we were surprised by this new hotel with a top team. Everything is there to be well on Vacation! The food is great, the rooms spacious and well equipped spaces "pool" are magnificent. Suitable for all age groups: there are for all - entertainment all day (facilitators whoop it up), those looking for rest find it too. Address to remember. Most with small children: no health problem compared to other hotels in the same class. An anonymous traveler from Manosque (written notice of August 29, 2011, TripAdvisor)