Ikbal Deluxe Hotel is a four star hotel located in Istanbul, the city where Asia meets Europe, with cultural heritage and natural beauty. Resting next to the impressive historical city walls, the hotel reflects the spirit of Istanbul, creating the ideal atmosphere for relaxing stay, whether on a business travel or holiday.
The hotel's 140 room and 4 suites are all equipped to a very high standard, keeping in mind guests' optimum luxury and comfort. Each room includes in room safe, air conditioning, desk. Non-smoking rooms are also available. Guests will enjoy the hotel's excellent facilities and services including laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant and room service. Jacuzzi, sauna are on-site for guests' enjoyment.
Ikbal De Luxe Hotel Istanbul is located 12 km from Ataturk International Airport, and 1 km from Old City, Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet Mosque, Topkapi Palace, 4 km from Taksim Square. Public Transportation is available in front of the hotel. Take the tram directly to many of the key sightseeing attractions.
Features of the Ikbal Deluxe Hotel:
- Excellent location
- 140 comfortable rooms and 4 suites, plus great hotel services and guest room amenities
- Restaurants on location and trendy Lobby Lounge.
- Ballrooms, meeting and conference rooms, serving from 10 to 400 guests; ideal space for meetings, conferences, banquets, and weddings
- Tea Lounge serves selection of fine tea & coffee with home baked cakes and desserts. Open 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Award winning Executive Chef and catering team to plan your next event
- For recreation, the hotel provides Play Station-3, darts, and table football in game room
- Free high-speed Internet access via 54 Mbit Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop located on the ground level offering wide assortment of clothing, personal products, and more
- Complimentary outdoor, garage and valet parking for hotel guests
- Mini gym available for complimentary use for all hotel guests. Open 06:30 am - 22:00 pm
- Specialty massages, aromatherapy and relaxation therapies
Trip Advisor Reviews
“Great Place, clean and comfortable!”
Reviewed January 12, 2011
Elegant and friendly. Excellent amenities. Great staff, helpful, polite and professional (Particularly a lady named Gamze Sahin) Will go back anytime! Also Istanbul is wonderful! Turkiye sebiyorum!!!!
Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
“I think, the hotel 5 star...”
Reviewed January 13, 2011
I'd been istanbul for one week and I took a room in this hotel. all of things is very well, if I'll go again istanbul, I will make reservation same place. when I compare price and quality, ikbal deluxe is perfect...
Stayed December 2010, traveled on business