Until they appear on exquisite jewelry pieces, diamonds are rugged, unpolished objects like contestants in the rough vying for the top spot in a talent search. Leave the arduous task of diamond-making to Mother Nature and rejoice in the sparkling Maldivian waters with today’s Groupon: get a 3 or 4-night stay for 2 people in a Luxury Villa starting from AED 4209*.
Located in vibrant corner of the world, The 5-Star Hotel presents a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, nature and activities that never fail to delight. As the only settlement on the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort in Maldives offers real insight into unspoiled island living. A spontaneous atmosphere provides delights at every turn. Take your pick from impromptu cinema screenings on the beach to pop-up musical performances. Hie off to the lagoon and spend some time snorkeling and whale shark spotting. Or bask in the promise of an ultimate relaxing experience and welcome break from the beach in the idyllic resorts two pools and a spa. Take a way on secret pathways winding through tropical gardens and taste authentic island cuisine at your choice numerous restaurants. Wherever you venture at this luxury resort in Maldives, expect to be pleasantly surprised.
Set on a tranquil island, The 5-Star Hotel offers one of Maldive’s most romantic resort destinations. A 25 minute scenic seaplane ride transports guests to the island, surrounded by some of the world’s finest diving sites. Guests can also choose from numerous exciting water sports, including kite surfing, which is available only on certain islands in Maldives. Being among the first supporters of the FenMaaDhiguRan Conservation Project, The 5-Star Hotel's also allows guests to participate in voluntary activities that helps protect the country's diverse marine life.
The 5-Star Hotel's spacious guest villas are equipped with superior amenities ensuring a comfortable stay. The seven restaurants serve a variety of exquisite international cuisines, while there are six places offering refreshing drinks along with some Mediterranean snacks.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
- Satellite television and DVD player
- Telephone with international direct dialling
- Hairdryer and shaver sockets
- 220-240v electric sockets
- Private sunbed
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Spa - DIY spa packages or allow therapists to tailor-make an experience for you
- Diving - see an abundance of parrotfish, butterfly fish, sting rays, manta rays, tuna & more
- Swimming pool located on the sunset side of the island
- Water sports - reef snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, rubber ring & banana rides, water skiing & more
- Land-based activities - beach table tennis, volleybals, lawn tennis, beach yoga, cycling, billiards, table soccer & more