Escape to Idyllic Istanbul with 1-Night 5-Star Stay for 2 in Bosphorus, Istanbul with Turkish Breakfast and more for AED 749* instead of AED 1539 from A’jia Hotel
In A Nutshell
- With a Turkish breakfast, bottle of house beverage and fruit basket in room on arrival
- Bosphorus Terrace room overlooking the Bosphorus (Istanbul Strait)
- Stay in a restored 19th century luxurious mansion
- The boutique hotel is the most famous in Turkey
- With stylish minimalist décor
- With complimentary A’jia boat shuttle
The Fine Print
- Maximum 5 Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupon valid for 6 months
- Groupon is for 2 persons
- Use additional Groupons for additional nights; up to 5 Groupons can be used consecutively
- Deal excludes stay on 31 December 2011 and 14 February 2012
- Deal expires when it reach 250 Groupons
- Deal does not include air fare
- Airport transfers and pick-ups available upon request at additional charge
- Late check-out is allowed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Prior booking required, contact +90 216.413.9355 then send confirmation email with Groupon voucher to meteuskudarli@A’jiahotel.com
* The rates are subject to vary depending on the exchange rate on the day of booking
Without holidays, humankind would be reduced to roughing it up by camping on the sidewalk beside a busy road or taming it down by hibernating in the den, with a bag of chips and TV series reruns for company. Make the most of holiday time with this Groupon: get a 1-night stay in Bosphorus, Istanbul for AED 749 instead of AED 1539 from A’jia Hotel.
A’jia Hotel is located on
the famous Bosphorus, where the Black Sea and Sea of Marmara in Istanbul meet. Spend your holiday in a 19th
century mansion typical of the Ottoman Empire that was fully restored in 2002.
Be greeted with a Turkish breakfast, bottle of house beverage, and fruit basket
upon your arrival. Then explore the various offerings in Istanbul by visiting
nearby places through a tour. Bask in an
idyllic holiday with this Groupon.
Awarded with the "Five Star Diamond Award" by The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences, A’jia Hotel is a distinguished boutique hotel crafted from a traditional Ottoman mansion that jewels the Asian shores of the Bosphorus. With well-appointed contemporary interior design, and its centuries old architecture, the venue oozes trend and excitement.
The hotel has 16 rooms that feature breathtaking scenes from the Bosphorus and offers a private hideaway with easy access to historical and cultural attractions of the city. Each of the hotel’s rooms is a delight to discover as they are uniquely designed, furnished and equipped with all the latest amenities blending in perfectly with the timeless elegance of the 1800s.
The A’jia restaurant is an exclusive venue that translates gourmet to perfection. The restaurant features a unique approach to offering exquisite menus and creative ideas.
Take the IDO Scenic Bosphorus Tour or Turyol Bosphorus Tour. The first one departs from the main Eminonu dock, a round trip that brings you almost to the Black sea. There are 3 ferries that depart in the morning, noon and early afternoon. Guests can go by the first one and then get back by the last one, visiting a fortress and eating in one of the fish restaurants at Anadolu Kavagi along the way. A one-way journey takes 90 minutes so guests should anticipate almost a whole day of sight-seeing. Those who don't have enough time can opt for a shorter cruise for only 15 TL with Turyol, whose ferries depart from Eminonu, the dock near Galata Tower bringing passengers to the second bridge and back within 90 minutes. Each option gives a fascinating view of the beautiful buildings and nature around the Bosphorus.
Car hire: A number of operators are available in Istanbul
Taxi: 35 minutes by taxi to hotel from Istanbul’s international airport
Boat: The hotel has a boat shuttle service that picks up the guests from the European side. The location’s name is Emirgan Sabancı Museum. If you would like the driver to take you to Emirgan, Sabanci Museum then you can use our boat to cross the other side.
Groupon Top Tip
Visit the Turkish & Islamic Arts Museum, facing the Blue Mosque on the Hippodrome, a treasure-house of 1000 years of fine art.