Tucked amidst rice fields and the sound of silence, particularly keeping its distance from the hustle and bustle of city life, luxurious boutique pavilions offer peaceful tranquillity from within private plunge pools or Jacuzzis, and speak of the promise of a total Zen experience from the moment guests arrive. Enjoy a Thai dinner at Rabiang Cha as well as daily breakfast to start out the day on deliciously-satisfied stomachs and properly-calibrated moods, while tired tendons receive their dues with a one-hour spa session at the Veranda Spa. Though complimentary, Wi-Fi provides links to the real world, temporary residents may also choose to explore the nearby sites with free shuttle service to the town proper.
Groupies who opt for Option 3 will also get Thai meals at the Rabiang Cha restaurant, as well as an additional 1-hour splendid spa treatment.
- Infinity pool - located on the roof, overlooking the rolling terrain of the valley, offering a swim with the ultimate view. A children’s pool is also available for mini guests.
- Cultural pavilion - offers a host of fun learning activities including Thai cooking, basket weaving, flower garland making, fruit carving and more.
- Meeting & banquets - facilities for up to 200 people with a choice of three rooms. Theme parties can also be arranged at a variety of locations within the hotel.
- 45-sqm balcony
- Plunge pool overlooking rice terraces
- Over-sized canopy bed
- Individually controlled air conditioner
- His / her closet with dressing table
- Working and dressing table
- IDD telephone and Pod dock
- 42" flat screen
- LCD satellite tv with dvd player
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Open style bathroom with bathtub
- Separate rain shower room
- Double vanity wash basin
- Personal deposit box
The hotel’s spa offers signature services and treatments within a relaxing ambience largely crafted around a forest setting. Within private cottages serving as self-contained spa, guests can enjoy amenities including large sunken bath, steam shower and twin treatment beds for couples.