Watch an exciting UEFA Super Cup match between Chelsea vs. Atletico Madrid in Monaco including 1 Night Stay with Breakfast at the Hotel Campanile, Nice for AED 1,299
In a Nutshell
- Catch the UEFA Super Cup match between Chelsea vs. Atletico Madrid at the Stade Louis II Stadium
- Enjoy a Double Room stay at the The Hotel Campanile Nice plus breakfast
What you get:
- Attend the European Super Cup match between Chelsea (Champions League winners) and Atletico Madrid (UEFA Europa league winners) at the Stade Louis II
- 1 Night Double Room stay at The Hotel Campanile Nice on the Promenade des Anglais
- Prices including all taxes, per person based on double occupancy
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- 1 Groupon per person; may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid only on 31st Aug 2012
- Vouchers will be sent immediately
- Not valid with any other offer
- Price is for per person in a Double Room basis; room can accommodate a maximum of 2 people
- Transportation is not included
- Admission inside the Stade Louis II in Category 3 is at 8:45 pm
- Printed voucher must be presented upon check-in
How to Book
- Online booking required through http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mundotourmonza
- The following info must be ready when booking: -Name
- -Groupon voucher code
- No change or cancellation possible after confirmation of booking
Unknown to many, football is a distant cousin of common stadium matches popularized by the Romans, albeit a cleaner and wholesome version to please scholarly censors. Have a taste of exciting and heart-stopping football game with today’s Groupon: watch the UEFA Super Cup match between Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid in Monaco including one night stay with breakfast in Hotel Campanile, Nice for AED 1,299.
With this deal, Groupies can catch an exciting football UEFA match pitting Chelsea and the Atletico Madrid at the Stade Louis II, and stay at the Hotel Campanile Nice on the Promenade des Anglais in Monaco complete with free breakfast.
UEFA (European Union of Association Football) represents the national football associations of Europe, runs nation and club competitions, and controls the prize money, regulations and media rights to the competitions.
The Stade Louis II is a stadium located in the Fontvieille district of Monaco. It serves primarily as a venue for football, being the home of AS Monaco and the Monaco national football team, as well as the location of the annual UEFA Super Cup match. It is also used for track and field, where it formerly hosted the IAAF World Athletics Final. The new stadium was built in the early 1980s, close to the site of the old stadium on land reclaimed from the sea, opening fully in 1985. It presently has a capacity of approximately 18,500 all seated, which is quite large relative to the population of Monaco (about 30,500); it can seat almost two-thirds of the country's population, a feat no other stadium can boast.
Hotel Campanile Nice features comfortable rooms matched with quality service and amenities that will make guests and visitors feel welcome and at home.