Paris: 3 Nights Stay for Two w/ Breakfast at the Mercure XV Hotel for AED 2,300 instead of AED 4,200. Tour the Louvre Museum, Seine Cruise, Visit the Eiffel Tower & more! preorder now- 45%
Paris: 3 Nights Stay for Two w/ Breakfast at the Mercure XV Hotel for AED 2,300 instead of AED 4,200. Tour the Louvre Museum, Seine Cruise, Visit the Eiffel Tower & more!
In A Nutshell
- Take a tour of Louvre Museum and see firsthand the wonderful artworks and art pieces
- Appreciate Paris’s rich history and culture as seen through the landmarks, monuments and architecture
- Enjoy a Seine river cruise and experience the Eiffel Tower
What you get:
- 3 Nights Stay for 2 in the romantic city of Paris
- Double Standard Room Stay at the Mercure Paris XV Hotel
- A half-day tour of the Louvre Museum and a Seine cruise plus a visit to the Eiffel Tower
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- Multiple Groupons allowed
- Voucher valid for stay until 21st December 2012
- Vouchers will be sent within 24 hours after purchase
- Not valid with any other offer
- Printed voucher must be presented upon check-in
- Deal does not include international airfare
- Mentioned hotel subject to availabilty, similar standard hotel will be provided
- For more information, call 055-5449982 or 04-2288895 or 052-9227929
How to Book
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details: - Name
- - Contact number
- - Date of stay
- - Groupon voucher code
- Booking is subject to availability
- Cancellation is not allowed once booked
- Amendment possible and is subject to availability
Suitable relaxation spots include hotels, resorts and any spaces beyond office doors. Get away from stress triggers with today’s Groupon: fly to Paris and explore the city’s romantic nature with a three-night stay for two at the Mercure XV Hotel with breakfast and half-day tour of the Louvre Museum and more for AED 2,300 instead of AED 4,200.
Half Day Tour of the Louvre Museum:
Explore the world's most famous museum, the Louvre, with exclusive limited size Skip the Line tour!
With this, Groupies will be able to explore the museum and see firsthand the stunning collection of paintings, sculpture and architecture with an expert English speaking guide. Enter the museum through the original Mediaeval structure dating from the 12th century which was originally intended as a fortress.
Journey from one breathtaking gallery to another and travel through time while appreciating the art pieces dating back from nearly 450 BC through the 19th century. Begin with the Lapith frieze from the Ancient Greek parthenon, then gaze at the impeccably graceful Venus de Milo. Admire one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, Winged Victory of Samothrace. Continue on to the Apollo Gallery that houses the ornate royal crowns of Napoleon and Louis XV. The tour was conceived and designed to bring together all of the museum's most famous works.
Stand in awe while entering each wing and marvel at such influential pieces as Canova's Psyche and Cupid and Delacroix's painting Liberty Leading the People, depicting the sentiment of the French Revolution. The work of the master Michelangelo awaits in the renaissance wing and Groupies will discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
The Skip the Line museum tour includes entrance ticket and reservation fee, headsets to facilitate hearing the guide, English speaking guide.
Paris Seinorama by Coach & Cruise:
Enjoy some of France’s history and the national monuments, then a cruise on the Seine and a visit to the Eiffel Tower. French people are greatly proud of their past and rich history, as evidenced by the restored and preserved national monuments. The result of this preservation of the past has greatly contributed to the beauty of Paris today. This tour includes the Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. Groupies will then be taken to a prestigious and residential area near the Bois de Boulogne before enjoying a one hour cruise on the River Seine. Finally, enjoy a visit to the Eiffel Tower and admire the superb panoramic views over Paris.
The tour is inclusive of transportation by coach, cruise on the river Seine, entrance to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and recorded commentary via individual headphones.
About the hotel:
The Mercure Paris XV Hotel is located near the Paris Exhibition Centre and close to the Eiffel Tower. The hotel features fifty-six air-conditioned rooms fully renovated in 2009 in modern contemporary style and offer a warm and friendly atmosphere. There are also five professional meeting rooms and wireless Internet access. Private on-site parking is available for guests and a bar nearby is also stationed where guests can enjoy some drinks while relaxing with friends and watching the unfolding Paris scenery.
Lush EscapesSidra Tower
Dubai Al Sufouh,
Lush Escapes presented by Groupon.ae