Tour of Barcelona & Madrid, Spain for 2 People with 4-Star Accommodations, Breakfast & more for AED 3050 instead of AED 5400. Bienvenidos, amigos! preorder now- 44%
Tour of Barcelona & Madrid, Spain for 2 People with 4-Star Accommodations, Breakfast & more for AED 3050 instead of AED 5400. Bienvenidos, amigos!
In A Nutshell
- See the spectacular sights of Barcelona, the capital of the autonomous region of Catalonia, and Madrid, the capital city of Spain
- Take a crash course in Spanish history with visits to notable places
- Enjoy luxurious 4-star accommodations in: - Tryp Condal Mar located by the beach
- - H2 Mercader located within a bustling business district
What you get:
- Tour of Barcelona and Madrid for 2 people
- 2-night accommodations: - Barcelona: Stay in a Double Standard room at Tryp Condal Mar with American Breakfast Buffet
- - Madrid: Stay in a Double Standard room at H2 Mercader with breakfast
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- Multiple Groupons allowed
- Groupons valid for stay until 21st Dec 2012
- Vouchers sent within 24 hours of purchase
- Not valid with any other offer
- Price is valid for 2 people
- Deal does not include international airfare
- Mentioned hotel subject to availabilty, similar standard hotel will be provided
- Original price is based on hotel rack rates
- For more information, call 055-5449982, 04-2288895 or 052-9227929
- Printed voucher must be presented
How to Book
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information: - Name
- - Dates of stay
- - Groupon voucher code
- Bookings are subject to availability
- No cancellations once booked; amendments are possible but are subject to availability
For centuries, humans have envied birds for their ability to fly to enviable places at a moment's notice, until they realized the risks of getting feather-plucked or stuck with a peculiar name such as Edgar Allan Crow is too great. Treat yourself to an unconditional getaway with today’s Groupon: get a tour of two of Spain's pride, Barcelona and Madrid, with four-star accommodations and more for AED 3050.
Barcelona City Tour:
See the most famous sights of Barcelona including the Ancient Gothic Quarter and the ultra-modern Olympic Village.
This tour departs from the bus terminal and continues to the port via Leyatena where guests will see the Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter, the centre of the old city of Barcelona, and Plaza St.Jaume, one of the oldest and largest quarters in Barcelona.
After the crash course in Spanish history, the tour moves on to the Olympic Village, then it's on to Montjuich for a panoramic view of the city and port. On the way, tour participants will pass by the Columbus Statue and on to the Olympic Stadium and St Jordi Palace. Then it's time for a visit to the Spanish Village and, while there, participants will have the opportunity to taste the famous Catalonian Cava. The tour returns past the famous Plaza De Espana and then ends at the bus terminal.
Flamenco Show in Barcelona
At Flamenco El Cordobes, Groupies will be treated to an evening with a difference, amidst an enjoyable and unique Flamenco performance and a refreshing drink. Located in 'Las Ramblas' area, right in the city center, Flamenco El Cordobes was founded in 1970 and is decorated by some of the best artists of Granada. It has become one of the most important Flamenco places in Spain where the best Flamenco dancers have performed, gaining international prestige. It is the perfect place to appreciate the art of Flamenco.
Visit the beautiful walled city of Avila and see the impressive Roman Segovia in this full day excursion. The city of Avila is completely encircled by 11th century walls and looks more like a great castle than a living city. It has Romanesque churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified Cathedral from the 12th century. The city was the birthplace of St Teresa de Jesus, the greatest mystic of the Catholic Church.
The tour will then make a stop at Cerro de los Cuatro Postes to admire the views of the city and then visit the Basilica San Vicente and St Teresa's Convent. Groupies then depart towards Segovia where they will have lunch. Segovia was a very important military city during the time of the Romans. The city was chosen by some of the Castilla's Kings as a summer residence and is preserved as a notable medieval center. The tour then moves on to a visit to the Cathedral, the last gothic cathedral built in Spain, and the Alcazar, a spectacular castle.
Lush EscapesSidra Tower
Dubai Al Sufouh,
Lush Escapes presented by Groupon.ae