Choose between three options:
- For AED 558* instead of AED 1628, you get a 5D4N Superior Room Stay with Daily Breakfast.
- For AED 698* instead of AED 2035, you get a 6D5N Superior Room Stay with Daily Breakfast.
- For AED 977* instead of AED 2848, you get a 8D7N Superior Room Stay with Daily Breakfast.
All options are for two peopleHidden away from prying eyes is this little slice of paradise, accessible by ferry rides and proffering major relaxation for weary tourists looking for a spot of sun, sand, sea and a golden tan to boast to friends who tend to get paler with envy.
In this relaxing haven situated along the beautiful Klong Dao Bay, Groupies can relax within the rooms decked out in classic Thai-style wood furnishings and amidst the lush greenery of the hotel grounds.
For some outdoor excursion, head out to snorkel or scuba dive and check out the rich, colourful rewards underwater, with tropical fish and colourful coral to dazzle and amaze. Or explore the island with the town center of Saladan in walking distance, on foot or on bike. Keep a look out for places to catch some traditional or western nosh at any one of the quaint eating places or simply choose to dine under the stars at the beachfront terrace.
How To Get There:
- Daily direct flights from Dubai to Krabi Airport (to be purchased separately)
- Take a bus or taxi from the airport to the Resort
- Do a wide range of water sports especially scuba diving and snorkeling
- Explore the area on bike or on foot
- Walking distance to town center of Saladan
- Easy access to Pra-ae Beach or Long Beach
- Take a boat ride to over 50 small islands in the Koh Lanta archipelago
"Very nice clean bungalows with fridge,close to the beach with sunbeds and good possibility to mix sun and shadow. Excellent breakfast with multiple choices, nice friendly personell and good massage knowledge."
- Jan L., Agoda review
"we had a nice stay at lanta resort. the bungalow were cosy and the pool were really nice. the beach bottom were not the best, a lot of stones and things like that. almost everyone in the staff were helpful."
- Caroline B., Agoda review
"Infrastructure and architecture : traditional and very comfortable bungalows in a very nice environment. Position near town, beach and restaurants, ideal for marine activities ie diving. Large choice of dvds and books available. Friendly staff, at reception and spa especially."
- Laurent, Booking.com review