Widely targeted towards business and pleasure traveller alike, Millennium Hotel Mussanah was meticulously created to provide exceptional comfort and service. Decors employed feature an interesting and vivid blend of Arabian and Asian themes, complemented with panoramic views of the resort's private 54 berth marina on the coast of the Gulf of Oman. Adhering to the best standards in luxury, Millennium is a hotel guests will want to return to, time and again.
With its central location in the Batina region, this welcoming hotel is a mere 45-minute drive from Muscat International Airport and Oman's premier PGA championship golf course. The resort's guest rooms are fully-furnished and spacious effectively defining the best in timeless elegance with attractive decor and world-class facilities.
- King-size bed
- Stunning views of the resort and the Hajjar mountains
- Air conditioning
- High speed internet access
- Laptop safe
- Cable TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Media hub
- Fruit basket
Guests will enjoy their stay more with ample time spent at the resor't swimming pool, while a gym, health spa and tennis courts are soon to open, promising even more exciting activities within the hotel.
Nearby popular attractions
- Daminiyat Islands - offers once-in-a-lifetime kaleidoscope of colours and sightings of interesting sea creatures such as turtles, clown fish, barracuda and more.
- Nakhal Fort - One of the most spectacular forts in the world, located high on a mountain
- Rustaq Dunes & Mountains - Features picturesque dunes, forts and springs