80 AED instead of 200 AED for a one hour Stand-Up Paddle Surfing session at Surf Dubai.
In A Nutshell
- U.A.E’s first and leading surf school.
- Fully qualified ISA Level 1 Surf Coaches and Beach Lifeguards as instructors.
- Specialized learner surfboards provided by Quiksilver are included with all lessons.
- Includes rental of board & wetsuit.
The Fine Print
- 1 groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Groupon valid for 3 months.
- Advance booking is required.
- Sessions have set times and will take place on Saturdays.
- Not valid with other offers.
- For more information, please call 971 50 5043020.
Imagine turquoise water on white sandy beaches. And waves crashing against smooth man-made shores. Not to forget tranquil sunsets which lure you into a world of peace and calm. But if you aren’t the regular beach bum who floats around in a land that Wordsworth would be envious of, ride the most thrilling Dubai Wave. Hit this wave and merge with the nature. Learn the ancient Hawaiian art of “Hoe he'e nalu” - Stand up Paddle Surfing with Surf Dubai’s expert instructors.
In an increasingly busy world, going for a surf is a chance to get back to nature, learn to read the ocean better, have fun and get some exercise.
Sign up with the team at Surf Dubai and paddle–surf your way through a series of lessons helping you with paddling, catching waves, standing up, maneuvering you surfboard, and surf etiquette. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never even touched a surfboard before, or if you’ve had a couple of lessons a few years back, the USA Certified instructors are hand-picked for their passion and enthusiasm to teach anyone and everyone. All you need to surf are three things; your body, a surf board and a wave. Of course, the tranquility and the soul searching by the sea will have to wait!