Give Yourself Peace Of Mind With An STD Basic Or Advanced Test And Consultation From 555AED At Scientific Clinical Laboratories*
In A Nutshell
- Privacy and Confidentiality for every individual is assured.
- This test covers the major STD's such as : herpes, chlamydia, hepatitis B and C, syphllis and HIV.
- Internationally accredited lab (ISO 15189:2007)
- Qualified consultants from the UK
The Fine Print
- Multiple vouchers per person.
- Vouchers are valid for 4 months
- Open 6 days a week from 9am to 9pm. Closed on fridays.
- Results received within 24 hours.
- Prior booking required 04-043586606
STDs are diseases that are mainly passed from one person to
another during an intimate relationship. There are at least 25 different STDs
with a range of different symptoms. The most common methods for the spread of
- Blood Transfusions (Not common in the UAE).
- Direct contact with blood
- Intimate Relationship with an infected person
- Acupuncture with unclean needles
- Shared personal items (toothbrush, razor, nail clipper, etc.)
- Non-sterile use of tools for Manicures & Pedicures
- Non-sterile use of tolls in dental procedures
Basic Testing: The determination of current infections for Chlamydia & Herpes (i.e early stages of the infection only) and the detection of Syphilis using the VDRL method (basic method with slight chances of false positives).
Advanced Testing: The determination of both current & previous infections for Chlamydia & Herpes (i.e early & late stages of the infection) and Syphilis screening using the TPHA method (Advanced sensitive method)
Please note that if the infection existed for a long time, the basic testing may not be useful.
Get yourself checked with this deal and stay safe.
* In accordance with UAE regulations pertaining to healthcare related ads, Groupon FZ LLC does not provide details of the difference between the Groupon published price and the original list price. For further details on pricing you are invited to call 043586606 This ad is authorized by the UAE Ministry of Health. License No. 241/2/1/22/2/12