80 AED instead of 200 AED for a Dhow Cruise with Lama Tours.
In A Nutshell
- A 2-hour dinner cruise along the Dubai Creek.
- The cruise starts in Bur Dubai and includes an onboard buffet.
- Known as Dubai’s favourite tourist attraction.
- Fully air-conditioned lower deck and an open air upper deck.
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Valid from 06.04.11 to 06.10.11.
- Unlimited soft beverages and water.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Not valid on Fridays and public holidays.
- 24-Hour advance booking required, please call 04-3344330.
Starry moonlit cruises can be a cliché. But some clichés are classics. They allow the romantically challenged to achieve the same results as their more creative counterparts. Rather than venturing into unfamiliar territories, take the tried and tested route. The forever Gone with the Wind kind of love never goes out of fashion. It’s the same story with a different flavour. Grab today’s Groupon for 80 AED instead of 200 AED and experience romance the good old-fashioned way.
Cruise along and take in the sights and sounds of a Dubai that’s gone by and a young Dubai that you are used to. A romantic dinner aboard a dhow as it moves silently along the Dubai Creek appeals to both the smooth-talkers and the uninspired duds. Once aboard the wooden vessel, the charming crew cater to your needs discreetly, making sure you enjoy the 2 hours.
The cruise starts in Bur Dubai. Get a glimpse of the splendid architecture of Sheikh Saeed’s house, the birth place of Sheikh Rashid and the traditional heritage village which stand testimony to the Bedouin culture. While you witness the old-world charm, indulge in a buffet dinner served along with complimentary soft drinks. The menu offers you a variety of continental and oriental dishes. A music band adds a touch of celebration to the evening. You could relax in the lower deck that’s fully air conditioned or gulp a few breaths of fresh air above. All in all, a cliché that will be etched in your memory in a good way. Make a call, and reserve your seats for an unforgettable evening. At times, it’s the best to go with what’s been done for ages.