499 AED instead of 1000 AED for a 4-Hour Guided Fishing Trip for 2 People including Crew, Instruction & Fishing Equipment, Swimming, Soft Drinks & BBQ on a private island with Happy Days Sea Cruising
In A Nutshell
- For 6 Groupons, you can hire the entire boat (12 seats) and sail out with your friends.
- A fishing trip with professional instructors
- All bait & tackle included
- Boat with jacuzzi, TV, sound system, AC cabin & toilet
- Morning and afternoon trips available
- Departs from Dubai Creek Bur Dubai - Opposite British Consulate
- BBQ & soft drinks included
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for 6 months
- Reservation required with Groupon voucher number
- To reschedule, a prior notice of 1 week is mandatory
- Must bring own towels
- Not valid with other offers
- For more information, please call 055-8961276
It might be true that if you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and sun tan all day. Bait today's Groupon and go fishing with a friend, enjoy a BBQ on a private island in Jumeirah and spend 4 hours on a luxury 52 ft boat with a Jacuzzi and free drinks on board for 499 AED instead of 1000 AED, only with Happy Days Sea Cruising.
Happy Days Sea Cruising provides 4 hours of all-inclusive open-sea entertainment for fishing fanatics and uninitiated land lovers alike. Aboard the 52-foot fishing boat, you will soar out about a mile offshore to the edge of the Gulf Stream in pursuit of kingfish, hamoour, sailfish, tuna, catfish, barracuda, and the occasional boot full of narrative treasures. All rods, reels, bait, and licenses are included, and laid-back bunches are free to tote boxes of beverages. All boats have the latest safety equipment & insurance. The boats are of highest safety standards and have advanced navigation systems. They are equipped with high quality Sound System, TV, Luxurious AC Cabin, Sun Bed, Toilet and more. Cruise along the beautiful coast line of Dubai while you enjoy The World Island, Atlantis, The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeira. Make a call and promise to learn to fish.