72 AED instead of 145 AED for an Authentic Asian Brunch at Dusit Thani Dubai Hotel.
In A Nutshell
- Authentic Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Sri-Lankan and Indian cuisines.
- Positively reviewed by GulfNews.com's Guide to The Best Things in Life.
- Located on the 24th floor of the iconic Dusit Thani Dubai Hotel.
- Conveniently situated in the heart of Dubai.
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Valid for 4 months.
- Valid for Asian Brunch during Saturdays. Food only.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Advance booking required, please call 04-3433333.
Describing Dubai as a town in heaven would be hyperbole, considering summer’s already knocking at the doors. But right in the middle of the city, is an exotic getaway whose name suggests that it is indeed a town in heaven. Welcome to Dusit Thani.
Step into the 24th floor at Dusit Thani and be witness to a truly splendid cultural mix. Whether it’s the spices of India or the bold flavours of Sri Lanka, a brunch here on a Saturday is a blend of culture and taste, all at the same time. While the Asian continent stretches thousands of miles from the Middle East, through the Indian subcontinent and on to Japan, the kitchens of Dusit Thani stir up authentic Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Sri-Lankan and Indian cuisine. Right here in the Middle East. Oriental low seating with cushions make you feel like you’ve just stepped into an Asian home. Traditional performances also add to the authenticity of a truly Asian experience.
Savour the moments as much as the flavours. For it’s not daily that you get a glimpse of heaven, in the middle of the desert.