Master the English language! 100-Hour Online Course from Cambridge Institute for AED 379 instead of AED 3,399. Covers Basic to Advanced Levels. [89% Off]
In A Nutshell
- 60 hours of general English and 40 hours of specialist English and tutoring platform
- Certificate issued by the prestigious Cambridge Institute
- 9 levels: from the most basic, KET (Key English Test) to the most advanced
- 40 hours of specialization and students can choose between English for Tourism, Business and Medicine
- English Tourism: Terminologies only; English in Medicine: For doctors, nurses, technicians, pharmacists and administrators of hospitals and outpatient
- Teaching areas covers listening, speaking, reading writing, grammar and vocabulary
The Fine Print
- Mulitiple Groupons allowed
- Groupon voucher valid for 6 months
- Groupies have 6 months to complete the course
- Level test online. Final certificate carries an extra charge of 18 euros
- Must have Internet Explorer browser in order to view the course
- Vouchers to be sent after the deal ends
- Not valid with any other offer
- Students must register online through http://cambridgeinstitute.net/landing/ea-groupon/comprar.php
While body English warrants curious attention, it won’t be enough to fill in the gaps during serious verbal action. Speak with confidence and ease with today’s Groupon: enroll in an online English language course for AED 379 instead of AED 3,399.
With this deal, Groupies can get a total of 100 hours of English lessons at their own convenience. The course includes 40 hours of expertise training and thorough mentoring to guide and assist students.
Cambridge Institute aims to improve the standard of English through quality lessons provided even online. The online courses are structured to cover different areas necessary for language proficiency: listening, speaking , reading , writing , grammar and vocabulary . There are 9 levels to choose from including basic, KET (Key English Test), leading to the most advanced. The 40-hour of specialization give students the opportunity to choose between English for tourism, business and medicine--all tailor-made to fit one’s area of specialization.