Some dictionary terms are so difficult to pronounce that we often skip saying them all together. However, if these tongue-twisting terminologies appear on a menu that promises gastronomical bliss then we’ll be more than happy to say them out loud. Enjoy a mouthful of more than words with today’s Groupon: enjoy a 3-course set Thai meal for two for AED 45 instead of AED 113.
Option1: Good for two
- Po Pia Phak – 2 pieces of mixed vegetable spring rolls
- Khao Krieb Koong – Crispy Thai prawn chips
Main Course (Choice for Two):
- Kang Kiew Wan Kai – The famous Thai green curry with chicken
- Kang Phed Kai – Delicious Thai red curry with chicken
- Kai Phad Prik Phao – Chicken stir fried with chili paste
- Kai Phad Nam Man Hoi – Chicken stir fried with oyster sauce
- Phad Kra Prow Kai – Spicy stir fried chicken with Thai hot basil
- Kai Pad Med Ma Muang – Stir fried chicken with cashew nut
- 2 Steamed Jasmine Rice
- All starters in option 1 + Som Tam – Green Papaya salad
- All main course dishes in option 1 + Phad Pak Ruam Mitr – Stir fried mixed vegetable with oyster sauce
- Side dish: 4 Steamed Jasmine Rice
Taste authentic Thai dishes and experience that distinct savory and aromatic flavor at the exotic restaurant, The Kitchen of Thai. With this deal, Groupies can start with the Po Pia Phak – 2 pieces of mixed vegetable spring rolls and Khao Krieb Koong – Crispy Thai prawn chips. With the main course, liven up a partnership experience by digging into a colorful set of Thai dishes from delicious red or green curry to the overwhelming flavors of chicken stir fried with chili paste, oyster sauce, hot basil and cashew nut.