Dinner Cruise with International Buffet, Unlimited Drinks, Live DJ & More for AED 79 instead of AED 190
In A Nutshell
- Red carpet welcome with dates
- Cruise sails on the Bur Dubai - Deira Creek area
- Includes unlimited vegetarian & non-vegetarian food & drinks (juice, soft drinks, coffee, tea & water) & DJ Music
- International Cuisine - Arabic, Indian, Chinese
- Magic Show on board so bring your kids along!
- Complimentary decorations for birthdays and other parties
- Full A/C downstairs and open air on the deck with Arabic setting
- High quality service
The Fine Print
- Multiple Groupons allowed
- Groupon valid until 31 March 2012
- Cruise timings are 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm; Groupies must board by 8:00 pm
- Not valid on festivals and holidays, particularly 24, 25 & 31 December 2011, 1 January 2012 & 14 February 2012
- Boat can accommodate maximum of 160 guests
- Exclusive cruise also available for groups of 50 people and more
- Children up to 5 years can go for free
- Subject to availability
- Vouchers sent after deal ends
- Not valid with any other offer
- Prior booking required, contact 04-3514902 / 050-6402655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Partying out of the house saves one from having to apologize to neighbours for all the racket and to landlords for the apartment walls that have suddenly taken on a hue curiously similar to that of salsa. Paint the town red with today’s Groupon: go on a buffet dinner cruise with international cuisine, unlimited drinks, live DJ and more for AED 79 instead of AED 190 with Saluja Tourism.
With this deal, board a boat moored in Bur Dubai, ready to explore the waterways of Dubai Creek and the spectacular sights along the way. While the downstairs of the boat is fully air conditioned, the top is open air and completely Arabic in its settings. Pass further into the heart of the creek before you begin to feast on the dinner fare that is a complementary mix of Arabic, Chinese and Indian. Groupies also get the option of decorating the surroundings with complimentary adornments for birthdays and other celebrations, and watch with child-like glee as a unique magic show unfolds while on board. Unlimited food, drinks and an atmosphere of merriment makes messing around in boats in Dubai totally worth it.