Healthier, Livelier Hair with Mesotherapy Treatment for Hair for AED 249 at Royal Aesthetic Clinic
In A Nutshell
- Reverse the effects of bad weather & bad water
- Get fuller and healthier hair with our French specialized Medical products
- Very good with clinic’s cleansing scalp oxygen therapy to get the best results
- Use with Meso Roller technique to assure products reach the deepest part of the skin
- Mesotherapy increases scalp blood circulation & repairs the damaged hair
- Works best if done with 4 to 6 sessions
The Fine Print
- Maximum 4 Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Deal does not include Meso Roller (additional AED 150 for entire treatment)
- 50% off on Meso Roller if 4 Groupons are purchased (per person)
- Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Saturdays through Thursdays
- Not valid with any other offer
- Prior booking required, 04-4542481 or 050- 5511829
A thinning scalp has inhibitive effects on romantic lives, causing a vain date to look into a shiny crown more often than into the eyes to check on make-up and the overall state of hair. Discourage the mirror-effect inspired in other people with this Groupon for Mesotherapy Treatment for the Hair for AED 249 at Royal Aesthetic Clinic.
Royal Aesthetic Clinic brings the world's best solutions combined with the latest advancements in anti-aging and skin care in a safe and comfortable environment and at affordable fees. The clinic offers lavish, nourishing, and revolutionary beauty services that transform and achieve long lasting beautiful results, turning back the clock on both external and internal aging. Royal Aesthetic provides Slimming and Cellulite Treatment, Firming & Body Shaping, Skin Tightening, Permanent Hair Removal, Anti-Aging, Detoxification, and Massage & Body Wraps. With this deal, Groupies can get lush locks through Mesotherapy Treatment.
Mesotherapy Treatment replaces the vitamins and minerals which the body loses because of aging. This treatment increases blood circulation to the scalp area, thus stimulating the hair follicles. Through micro-injections, a specially-formulated FDA-approved concoction is delivered under the scalp straight to the hair follicles, providing long-acting neutralizing effects on the DHT hormone produced in the body (which, in excess, causes hair loss) and allowing for hair growth. Mesotherapy Treatment for Hair restoration therapy can in some cases eliminate the need for hair transplant.