Enjoy unlimited International cuisine for AED 59 instead of AED 130 at Rock Bottom Café, Ramee Rose Hotel
In A Nutshell
- Value voucher for any food off the menu
- Offers various dining options like Japanese Sushi, Teppanyaki & Robata Grill
- Has live entertainment
including a full six-piece international live band and regular themed nights.
Band starts at 22:00 hrs
The Fine Print
- Unlimited Groupons per person
- Groupon valid for 6 months
- Deal expires when it reaches 2000 Groupons
- Voucher is not valid on the 24-26 and 31 December 2011
- Prior booking is required
- Can make large table bookings, with a maximum of 20 people
- Open daily for dining from 5:00 pm -10:00 pm
- Voucher is sent after the deal ends
- Not valid with other offers
- For more information, please call 04 4500111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider buttering your bread cooking, head down to Ramee Rose’s Rock Bottom Café and eat to your heart’s content for AED 59 instead of AED 130. Don’t look at it as being a glutton of food; you are merely an explorer of food with this Groupon.
Rock Bottom Café at the Ramee Rose Hotel in
Al Barsha offers various dining options like Japanese Sushi, Teppanyaki &
Robata Grill that gives you a live theatre cooking experience. There are steaks
and other international favorites that you can choose from at the Café as well.
The home of the ‘Dine & Dance’
concept, Rock Bottom Café has live entertainment including a full six piece
international live band, DJs and regular themed nights.
Ramee Rose Hotel, part of ‘Ramee Group of Hotels & Resorts’ is a 14-storey building standing in the heart of Dubai’s new business district TECOM – Al Barsha. A three star hotel with 93 appointed guest rooms and one-bedroom suites, the hotel boasts leisure facilities, business services including a spa as well as a fully-equipped health club and swimming pool.