429 AED instead of 875 AED to live the Arab culture with 15 Hours of Basic Arabic Conversation Classes from ITEC
In A Nutshell
- Learn the basic, greetings, phrases and pronunciation in 10 days
- Course material (one booklet) to be provided by ITEC
- Course taught by experienced Arab native speaking instructors
- Course duration : 15 hours
- Dates : May 09 until June 08 or June 15 until July 18
- Days of week : Monday and Wednesday (2 days per week)
- Hours per session : 1.5
- Total days : 10
- Hours : (6 PM - 7:30 PM) OR (7:45 PM - 9:15 PM)
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for 2 months
- The deal will expire when it reaches 80 Groupons.
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Once paid, you must immediately contact ITEC for registering the course at specific time/date.
- First-registered, first-served basis
- Register by (scan/email) your vouchers to ITEC
- If a class is already full, you'll be shifted to the next timing for the course starting on the same date or the next month.
- ITEC might not be able to accommodate you in your desired timing if you do not immediately contact ITEC and register once paid.
- For new students only.The course is for the beginners.
- No placement test required
- You are required to deliver your vouchers to ITEC, maximum 2 days before the course starts.
- Not valid with other offers
- For more information, please call 04-3671076 Sunday to Thursday from 9:15 am-9 pm, and Saturday
from 9:15 am-1 pm
Cavemen communicated by hitting sticks on walls and experimenting with the sound and the vibration of the stick. They also drew pictures in the sand and made funny noises which eventually evolved into languages. Make sense of what appears to be just noise and sounds with today's Groupon. Speak the language of the desert and converse with the locals. Learn basic Arabic conversation for 429 AED instead of 875 AED with ITEC.
If you are a potential linguist, the 15 hour sessions is your first step towards conquering the kingdom of langauge. The expert trainers make sure even the phonetically challenged come out with flying colours as well. Start with a brief introduction to the Arabic alphabets, the greetings and Arabic phrases and pronunciation. Once you have mastered the kindergarten lingo, graduate to the art of asking for directions. The tempo picks up as your 1.5 hour sessions inch towards a closure. Strike up a conversation with your local grocer or show off your newly acquired skills at the airport. A new chatty and friendly avatar might be a side-effect that could surprise even you. Make a call and immerse in the Arab culture.