Get the Tennis Advantage with a Private Tennis Lesson or Club Membership with Group Lessons starting at AED 99 with Duet Sports
In A Nutshell
- 1-hour private tennis lesson for AED 99 instead of AED 270
- Valid for adults and kids
- Duet Club membership with 4 2-hour Group lessons for AED 399 instead of AED 880 (One Month, Academic City)
- Includes use of tennis courts, swimming pool, squash courts, gym, badminton court, outdoor table tennis & basketball court, games with other DUET members, court booking & social tennis on Thursdays & Fridays from 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Academic City)
- Includes free weekly lessons for duration of membership (if purchased at a later date)
The Fine Print
- Maximum of 1 Groupon per person
- Groupon valid for 2 months
- Groupon lessons are conducted on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, 8:00 to 10:00 pm
- Vouchers sent after deal ends
- Not valid with any other offer
- Prior booking required, contact 055-8811974
While four legged friends love tennis for its bouncy yellow balls, humans love the game for the excuse to pant while running after the balls and the rackets which usually get thrown in the air out of frustration. Bring out the tennis hound in you with today’s Groupon for a 1-hour tennis lesson or club membership with 2-hour group lessons starting at AED 99 at Duet Sports.
Duet Club is the place for athletes to find a hitting partner, tennis coach and catch buddy. The Club has more than 1200 registered members, majority of whom are expats living in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and originating from more than 50 countries, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. Groupon holders will all but bark excitedly for today’s deal. Choose from two options: one hour-long private tennis lesson that is great for both kids and grown-ups, or a Duet Club membership that comes with four 2-hour group lessons. Membership to Duet Club also includes use of tennis courts, swimming pool, squash courts, gym, badminton court, outdoor table tennis & basketball court, games with other Duet members, court booking and social tennis on Thursdays & Fridays.