Achieve total health! Have a Food Intolerance Consultation at Dubai Modern Lab. Get 50 (AED 499), 100 (AED 799) or 150 (AED 1,100) Food Allergy Tests
In a Nutshell
- Improve overall health and quality of life
- Determine maladies and illness caused by certain food ingredients
- Blood Collection service available from home and office
- Professional Staff
- 3 groups to choose from, each group contains 50 food elements
Option 1: 50 Food Allergy Tests for AED 499
Option 2: 100 Food Allergy Tests for AED 799
Option 3: 150 Food Allergy Tests for AED 1100
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- 1 Groupon per person, per visit; may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupon valid for 2 months
- Vouchers sent after deal ends
- Not valid with any other offer
- Deal is valid all days except on Fridays
- Working Hours: Sun to Thurs - 9am to 8pm
- Groupon voucher must be presented
How to Book
- Prior booking required, call 04 2951119
Food intolerance is a combination of physiological responses of both digestive and immune system against some foods that irritate the digestive system. The body’s response to the condition manifests through the following symptoms: digestive disorders, migraines and headaches, obesity, chronic fatigue, joints pain, skin disorders (rashes and acne), sleeping difficulties, depression and mood swings, and sinusitis and congestion.
Studies suggest that intolerance to certain types of food are rooted in genetics, eating habits, absorption problems. The ALCAT test is used to detect food intolerances and is the only FDA approved test.
The simple procedure starts by collecting 5 ml of a person’s blood, and then DML tests the blood reaction against 150 food items and food ingredients that are normally consumed every day like vegetables, fruits, grains, dairy products, meats, sea food, herbs, spices, nuts, oils, among others. Result will be released after 2 to 3 days. The ALCAT report for each patient is completely personal, and it will say specifically what food to eat and what food to avoid to achieve a healthy body. It also mentions the foods that are considered by the body as toxins and those that are not.
The final report will be composed of nutritional guide, the items explanation and rotational diet--all necessary to achieve desired health results.
* In accordance with UAE regulations pertaining to healthcare related ads, Groupon FZ LLC does not provide details of the difference between the Groupon published price and the original list price.
For further details on pricing you are invited to call 04 - 2951119
This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No. 1665-2-6-14-7-12