12 AED instead of 33 AED for a Cultural Experience along with a Hot Beverage and a Choice of a Muffin or Croissant at Café Arabia.
In A Nutshell
- Critically acclaimed café, quoted as the most unique coffee shop in town by Abu Dhabi Week. Excellent review by The New York Times travel guide
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- Free parking is available at the location
- Enjoy a multicultural experience in a friendly, cozy ambience
The Fine Print
- 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Valid for 6 months.
- Not valid with other offers.
- For more information, please call 02-6439699.
Once upon a time there was a belief that conscience kept people more awake than coffee. Not in the times when suave molecules of mocha can stir up your entire system. Not to mention your neighbourhood as well.
And if you haven’t been to the most unique coffee shop in town, as quoted by Timeout, it’s time you gave Café Arabia a stopover. From the funky menus, to the colourful art work on the walls to the aroma of the freshly ground beans, this Café is a true blend of cultures. While you sip your piping hot cuppa, peep into the gift options. Colourful ceramics, handbags, even Camel milk chocolate. Step in anytime during the week and enjoy a hot beverage and a choice of a muffin or croissant for 12 AED instead of 33 AED. The eclectic menu offers a bite of European and Arabic style breakfasts along with age-old recipes handed down generations. Well, some secrets are clearly not meant to be kept. Especially if coffee shops that double up as a snack bar promise you lip-smacking food. Wake up and shake up with an extra-strong shot of cosmopolitan hospitality. The Arabian way.