Family holidays in the heart of Moscow for 3 days/ 2 nights. Share pleasant moments with your family at the luxurious five-star Ararat Park Hyatt Hotel in Moscow (pay 2669 AED instead of 5670 AED).
In A Nutshell
- A five-star world class hotel, part of an international network of Hyatt International
- An ideal suggestion for the newlyweds who want to spend their wedding night in a luxury hotel
- Combines luxury, elegance and comfort and is designed for people who are accustomed to superior quality and impeccable service
- The room fund of the hotel includes 216 rooms including 21 suites with individual designs.
- Luxury hotel room Park Hyatt created with the help of modern technology: the Italian marble bathrooms have heated floor, mirrors, which are not misted and showers are equipped with hydromassage.
- The rooms are equipped with voice mail, free wireless internet, a multi-phone lines.
- Location in the historical, cultural and business center of Moscow - close to the Bolshoi Theatre and Red Square, Kremlin and the Duma building, shops and GUM Department Store.
- Round the clock room service, express laundry and dry cleaning.
- The main hotel restaurant offers delicious breakfasts.
- Cafe Ararat, which specializes in Armenian cuisine, is open to visitors daily from 12:00 until midnight.
- Health club "Quantum" is located on the 4th floor and includes a swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
The Fine Print
- Accommodation is provided for two people. One couple can use only one Groupon and only once.
- You can purchase an unlimited number of coupons as gifts (one coupon per one couple)
- Coupon entitles to: accommodation for two in a standard room, coupon can be used at any day from Friday to Sunday, breakfast for two, fresh fruits in the room upon arrival, access to the Quantum fitness center (swimming pool, saunas, gym)
- Children under 12 years old may stay in the room with their parents without additional charges.
- Rooms of higher category may be booked with additional charges (AED 330 + 18% per room "DeLuxe" and 1982 + 18% per room "Suite")
- Guests may be asked to provide a credit card or cash for guarantee upon arrival.
- Arrival is possible on the weekends (nights from Friday to Saturday, Saturday to Sunday and Sunday to Monday) and holidays.
- Valid for 6 months
- Must make an advance reservation by telephone: +7 495 783-12-34, +7 495 783-12-34
From artistry and history to recreation, the city with the most of everything- Moscow is a cauldron of creativity. Home to the richest billionaires in the world, Moscow is a haven for luxury seekers. Get today's Groupon if you have a penchant to experience the superlatives. Make your escape to fantasy land and stay at the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow for 2 nights for 2669 AED instead of 5670 AED with breakfast for two, fruit and a bottle of sparkling wine in your room upon arrival and an entry to the fitness centre, Quantum.
Designed to seduce the discerning traveller, Aarat Park Hyatt Moscow is a five-star world class hotel, part of an international network of Hyatt International. Blending old-world charm and urban comfort seamlessly, the hotel takes pride in impeccable service and superior quality. Welcome to the first of the superlatives. Capture the vitality of the capital by pushing the windows of your rooms open. The red brick towers of the Kremlin and the Red Square remember fallen heroes and victorious battles. Walk along the banks of the Moscow River or shop luxury at the GUM Department story, all walking distance from the hotel. Foodies find the capital a classic superlative, yet again. Dig into delicacies at Café Ararat, which specialises in Armenian Cuisine or relish Japanese cuisine at Enoch or be seated at the "one of the most beautiful bars of the world" as quoted by Architectural Digest.
If you are tired of playing the romantic tourist, step into Quantum – the health club with a swimming pool, steam room and sauna. Make a call and experience the 'Most' of everything- ambiance, attention, adventure and appetite. All in the heart of a city that promises you more than the most.