Fashionable clothes for your mini-me! Spend AED 49 for a Voucher worth AED 100 on Souris Mini Clothing
In A Nutshell
- French-Canadian brand; manufacturer & distributor of clothing for children aged 0 to 10 years
- Exclusive high-end clothing that is easy to maintain
- Souris Mini mini-stores offer a colourful, ever-changing environment, the latest market trend
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- 1 Groupon per person
- Groupon valid until 31 December 2012
- Vouchers sent after deal ends
- Not valid on discounted or special offer items
- Valid at branches on Al Wahda Mall and Khalidiya Mall
- Valid on new collection only
- Opening hours : - Sun, Thurs: 10am-10pm
- - Fri, Sat: 10am-12am
- AED 100 credit can be used in multiple visits
- For more information, contact 02-4437472 or 050-2154584
Souris Mini designs, manufactures and distributes clothing for children aged 0 to 10 years. Collections are created especially for children instinctively seeking to stand apart, and range from baby wear to snowsuits, encompassing a wide selection of interchangeable coordinated garments. Souris Mini clothing is beautiful, durable and ultra-comfortable. Its casual look, trendsetting style and attractive colours make it the preference of one and all.
Souris Mini was established in Quebec in 1989. Since then, the company has continuously redefined children’s fashion standards in Quebec each season. Creations by Annie Bellavance, the company’s founding designer, are distributed exclusively in Souris Mini stores throughout Quebec. There are also four stores in the United Arab Emirates. The success of this children’s fashion company is based on the vision of each of the founding owners: authentic, unique and above all, impassioned.
Souris Mini stores offer a warm relaxing atmosphere geared first to the child and then to the accompanying adult. The layout, furnishings and clothing displays are organized attractively to offer the child and parent a pleasing and positive shopping experience. Great for little ones and their parents!