75% Off for a Different Experience of the Sea with a 2-Hour Special Cruise Trip along the Corniche for AED 149 instead of AED 596 with Butinah Cruising More than 70 percent of the earth's surface is covered in water, which fails to explain why the remaining 30 percent contains 100 more aquariums than the moon. Sop up an out-of-this-world ocean of experience with today's deal: get a 2-hour special cruise trip in Abu Dhabi Corni... preorder now- 75%

75% Off for a Different Experience of the Sea with a 2-Hour Special Cruise Trip along the Corniche for AED 149 instead of AED 596 with Butinah Cruising

coupon from Butinah Cruising Abu Dhabi

In A Nutshell

  • 2-hour special cruise trip aboard a luxury boat
  • Take a different view of Abu Dhabi
  • Deal includes 30-minute swimming
  • Great way to celebrate Eid Al-Adha

The Fine Print

  • 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
  • Groupons valid until  30 November 2011
  • Price is for one person only
  • Book at least 48 hours before preferred date
  • Voucher to be forfeited if cancelled within 72 hours prior to booked date 
  • Voucher forfeited for no-show
  • No discount for children
  • No age restriction
  • Location: Boat Parking Opposite Marina Mall, Next to Abu Dhabi Marine Sports, Abu Dhabi
  • Groupies must bring own towel and swimming attire
  • Book through 050-6131755 or malik@butainacruising.com
  • Vouchers to be sent after deal ends
  • Not valid with any other offer
  • For more information, contact 050-6131755 or email malik@butainacruising.com

More than 70 percent of the earth's surface is covered in water, which fails to explain why the remaining 30 percent contains 100 more aquariums than the moon. Sop up an out-of-this-world ocean of experience with today's deal: get a 2-hour special cruise trip in Abu Dhabi Corniche for AED 149 instead of AED 596 with Butinah Cruising.

/68/93/1320245249368.jpg
 

Butinah Cruising is a leading provider of luxury cruises and trips tailored to adventure-seekers in Abu Dhabi. With this deal, Groupies in search of a taste of the sea get a 2-hour special cruise aboard a luxury boat. The trip will pass through the Abu Dhabi Corniche, affording guests a different view of the capital of the UAE. Grab this deal for a great way to celebrate Eid Al-Adha.

/92/95/1320245249592.jpg 

Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UAE
Further deals in other categories
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UAE
Further deals in other categories
Butinah Cruising
Butinah Cruising presented by Groupon.ae

Image 1