Enjoy a lavish Iftar Buffet for 2 with Unlimited Soft Drinks & Water at Al Manzel Hotel Apartments for AED 125 instead of AED 250 [50% Off]
In a Nutshell
- Al Manzel Hotel Apartments are deluxe hotel apartments that combine the finest traditions of Arabian hospitality with all modern comforts
- Iftar Buffet will be served at Al Iwan Restaurant
- Feast on a variety of international dishes complemented by refreshing drinks
- Different food varieties will be offered each day of the week
- Conveniently located on Electra Street
- Friendly and well-trained staff
The Fine Print
- See the Rules that apply to all deals
- Multiple Groupons allowed
- Voucher valid for the month of Ramadan
- Vouchers sent after the deal ends
- Not valid with any other offer
- 1 Groupon is valid for 2 people
- Iftar Timings: 6:30pm-8:30pm (daily)
- Printed voucher must be presented
How to Book
- Call 02-4067108
- Booking must be done 24 hours in advance
Like rainbows, international buffets carry a wide array of colours that leave diners in awe and energized to search for the elusive pot of gold. Enthrall grumbling tummies with today’s Groupon: enjoy an Iftar buffet meal for two composed of international dishes for AED 125 instead of AED 250.
Al Manzel Hotel Apartments’ Al Iwan restaurant takes pride in its fusion of mixed flavours combined with authentic and traditional Arabic dishes and delicacies. The restaurant offers a variety of meals ranging from breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Aside from exciting buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Al Iwan also offers appetizing a la carte menus all throughout the day. With this deal, Groupies can feast on a wide range of delectable dishes after hours of observing Ramadan. Satisfy hunger pangs by digging and taking a bite of great-tasting international dishes cooked meticulously to capture all that various flavours meant to captivate even the most discriminating taste buds.
The Iftar buffet at Al Manzel consists of an exclusive selection of mouth-watering cold dishes (Waldorf Salad, Crudités & Mixed Green Salad, Lemon Dirzzled Crab Sticks and more), soups (Minestrone, Lentils Soup with Croutons and more), hot mezzeh (sambousek, fatayer and more), main dishes (Seafood Thermidore, Fish Harra, Lamb Ouzie and more), desserts (Basbusa, Baklawa, Kataif and more) and collection of fresh juices. The buffet's main feature will be a live cooking station which will prepare gastronomic delights including steak, pasta, arrais and more.
Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, Al Manzel Hotel Apartments mirrors the city’s busy yet pulsating atmosphere. The deluxe hotel apartment combines the finest traditions of Arabian hospitality with all modern comforts.